Televic Confidea Flex: New State-of-the-Art Conference Solution
The Confidea FLEX is Televic’s all-in-one tabletop conference unit with an integrated 5.2” touch screen with fingerprint coating. It combines a slim, non-intrusive, contemporary design offering extended functionality with effortless ease of use.
The Confidea FLEX is designed to offer one solution that meets different user needs. The unit has one large physical button that can change its functionality based on the applied configuration. Using the secret until lit principle, different functions light up indicating which actions are possible with the button.
Enjoy efficient, information rich meetings and bring delegates closer together with a state-of-the-art touchscreen enabled conference unit. Give participants HQ audio, a view on what happens in the meeting and get them more involved.
The key selling points of Contidea FLEX can be summarized as follows:
- Small and low—profile footprint of the unit, maximizing desk space.- One-unit, multiple faces by:- Changing between chairperson and delegate functionality and dual use in near future through firmware update.- Activating functionality through licenses (Identification through NFC, Voting, Language selection, Dual use (future firmware), Bluetooth (future firmware).
- - Chairperson control capabilities:
- - Meeting control
- - Agenda control
- - Voting control
- - Recording control
- - Optical bonded capacitive touch screen with anti—fingerprint coating.
- - Designed with accessibility in mind:
- - Tactile references on button and under screen
- - Haptic feedback on the touchscreen
- - Support to Bluetooth hearing aid (future release)
- - Context based meeting information given on the touch—screen
And of course, the main advantages of the Plixus architecture remain valid:
- - All in One Cat 5e cable with a daisy chain principle
- - Optional DanteTM Interfacing
- - Uncompressed high-quality audio
- - REST API for third-party integration
- - Smart grouping & processing of audio signals
- - Closed architecture
- - Loop cabling redundancy capabilities
- - Mix and match product line capabilities
Conﬂdea FLEX products in Plixus architecture
Above the new Contidea FLEX product positioned into the Plixus architecture.
It offers the possibility to use the same general advantages the Plixus network offers:
- - Standard Cat5e / Cat 6 cabling
- - Branch or Loop architecture
- - Capability to powered over the Plixus network
- - Audio and video distribution capabilities
Furthermore, functionality can be unlocked based on licenses. This means that over time customers can unlock extra functionality without the need to re-invest in new hardware.
Please visit Confidea Flex page to know more about the product’s specifications and features
Venuetech is the exclusive distributor of Televic Conference solutions in the Middle East. Contact Us for more details.